4.36 | 5.00 Reviews
INTRODUCTION AND SUMMARY
Your privacy is important to Creative Frames. In this policy, we aim to inform you about how we handle your personal data and your rights. Personal data includes any information that can be linked to you as an individual, such as your name and contact information.
In summary, these are the reasons why we process your data:
1. To process and deliver your orders.
2. To provide you with offers and inspiration through newsletters and targeted marketing on social media and other platforms, both online and offline.
3. To communicate with you and address your inquiries.
4. To request your feedback on Creative Frames.
5. To remind you of an abandoned shopping cart and offer our poster wall feature.
6. To create and maintain a customer account, including features like Favorites.
7. To comply with mandatory laws (e.g., consumer and accounting regulations).
You have several rights under data protection law. For example, you always have the right to object to marketing activities. You can also learn about how to influence how we process your personal data and the rights you have.
Would you like to know more? Read our detailed explanation below. You can find more information about how, why, and for how long we process your personal data.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Creative Frames is responsible for processing your personal data. Please note that some of our payment and logistics service providers also process personal data collected when you make a purchase through our website or IT system, and they are independently responsible for their processing.
If you want to contact us regarding how we process your personal data, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
FROM WHOM OR WHERE DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process the personal data that you choose to share with us.
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is mainly processed by Creative Frames. We will never sell your personal data. In some cases, we share your personal data to fulfill our obligations effectively and efficiently.
Here are some instances of who may access your personal data:
– Our payment providers will have access to your personal data to ensure you make payments.
– Our logistics service providers will have access to your personal data to deliver products to your home or a pickup point and handle returns.
– Your personal data will be primarily processed by us at Creative Frames and other companies within the Creative Frames group.
– To publish your reviews on our website, we share your personal data with the provider that offers the technical solution for publishing such reviews.
– If a friend referred you to us, we share a hashtag (text ID) of your email address with a provider that helped us enable friend referrals. The purpose is to determine whether we need to pay the service provider for referring a new customer. The service provider cannot convert the text ID to access your actual email address.
– To market relevant products and make our website as relevant as possible, we share your personal data with service providers who assist us with marketing, such as Google and Facebook.
– We will share your personal data with IT vendors who process personal data on our behalf to assist us with IT services.
– To print and deliver your personalized poster, we need to share your personal data and any information to be printed on the poster with our print service.
If you want more detailed information about who we share your personal data with, feel free to contact us.
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EU/EEA?
Creative Frames generally processes your personal data within the EU/EEA. However, in some cases, we may use suppliers from countries outside the EU/EEA. When transferring your personal data outside the EU/EEA, Creative Frames ensures an adequate level of protection.
Creative Frames may transfer personal data to the United States and our supplier that provides a newsletter sending service and suppliers that provide services for marketing relevant products and making our website as relevant as possible.
We want to make you aware that, while we select the best service providers we can find and ensure these providers have relevant agreements with the European Union, data transferred to the United States may be processed by U.S. authorities for control and monitoring purposes without effective legal remedies. We closely follow the developments of new agreements between the European Union and relevant parties and will promptly update based on the results when new standards are in effect.
If you have questions about how we share your personal data or want more information about the appropriate security measures we apply, please contact us.
HOW CAN YOU INFLUENCE HOW WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
According to data protection law, you have various rights to influence the processing of your personal data. Read more below.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT AND OBJECT TO PROCESSING
You have the right to fully or partially withdraw consent given for the processing of your personal data. Your withdrawal will be effective from the moment of withdrawal.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data. You always have the right to object to our marketing activities, such as newsletters.
In some other cases, the right to object may not apply (e.g., when we need to retain your personal data). You have the right to object when the processing is based on a legitimate interest balance. Read more about what this means below. If we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests and fundamental rights or if the purpose is to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims, you do not have the right to object to the processing.
RIGHT OF ACCESS
You have the right to confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed. You can access the personal data and obtain a copy of the personal data processed by us.
RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION
You have the right to correct any inaccurate personal data concerning you and ask us to complete incomplete personal data.
RIGHT TO ERASURE (“RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN”) AND RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING
Your right to object applies when the processing is based on a balancing of interests. Read more about what this means in the tables below. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data. This is the case when the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, or when you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based, and there is no other legal ground for continuing the processing.
You also have the right to request that Creative Frames restrict the processing of your personal data. This is the case, for example, when you dispute the accuracy of the personal data, or when the processing is unlawful, and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and instead request restricted use.
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
You always have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can do this, in particular, in the EU/EEA Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or of an alleged infringement of applicable data protection laws. In the Netherlands, the supervisory authority is the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). This right does not prejudice any other administrative or judicial remedy.
RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
You have the right to request that certain personal data that we hold about you be transferred to another company (data portability).
This right applies to personal data that you have provided to us, based on consent or a contract, and that is processed by automated means.
When exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from Creative